Monday, October 6, 2008

The Names:
We decided to changes them and keep it a secret!

THE ULTRASOUND PICTURE:
I was having drama with this stupid compact flash
This is the 4th one I somehow killed.
What the nuts!
Anyway, here you go...
Oh click on the picture to see it bigger
and you can read what I have written on the pictures...


THE BABY FEELINGS:
I just have to gush over Joe Lee for a minute.
He has been amazing.
Sweet, in tune and everything ever girl wants her husband about the baby.
I really hope it is a girl.
Cause if it is a boy, he will have a tag team partner and that just can not be.
And of course we will not have this name war.
Also, I am starting to feel a bit better. TG!
But my belly is still acidy.
Inger showed me a cool trick for my pants that involves my button and a rubberband.
I love it - thanks.
I can not wait to start feeling the bebe so I can feel more and more connected.
I am so jealous at how easy it is for Joe.
I feel like if I would feel better it would be easier for me too.
Now if I could get Mr Lee to clean up the man room. LOL!
(which is really the baby room).

THE WEEKS:
I am officially 13 weeks and 1 day today (10/6/08)


7 comments:

*~~*Inger*~~* said...

How wonderful!!!! Garrett was almost Finnian, but Finn McBride sounds like the name of a bar, though appropriately Irish. :-)

Sarah said...

You're hilarious, you're going to make a great mom!

Felix is a cat. But then again, Killian is a beer. lol good luck with all that. Chloe is a great name, so I'll pray for a girl for you. :)

erika said...

i like chloe for a girl! taryn was almost grace, but grace moyer sounds like a 95 year old lady!! you're gonna change your mind about 2 thousand times... like your wedding dress you'll know when you've got the right one!

katherine said...

and a new image....horray!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Chloe!!! I think it's a wonderful choice and I'm in-love with the pics! It's insane how clear they are- can't wait to see more and more. =)

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

srunk said...

Hmmm...I like Killian, but I'm not sold - clearly, however, it doesn't matter what any of us think - just you and Joe!! So go with whatever feels right! I have a list of names from when we were picking Mason's name... food for thought: Malcolm, Roman, Boston, Sebastian, Christian, Julian, Milo or Wyatt. I always like the boring names that you'll think are too traditional (Henry, Thomas and Samuel). I liked Finn as a middle boy's name.

Melissa said...

Casey's vote is for Killian...his favorite beer, next to Guinness...but don't name your kid Guinness. Chloe is so cute...but for our family we know two dogs with that name...but your little girl would be 10x cuter. (just giving you a hard time...I know, I know)
So,are you guys going to wait to find out what you are having? You need to call me so I can scream for joy to you.